The Leading Airport Transfer Service SOUTH WEST LONDON in the UK
Our Pride Goals: Our Pride is to make sure that our customers experience a safe and reliable service (we value your time). We surely provide a high quality, professional service since 2001. We present ourselves high of our punctuality; all our airport transfers are guaranteed for, and on time picks ups. We commit ourselves to amazing arrive on time and we believe in beautiful airport transfers Customer service & satisfaction is our main goal and achievement, at Airport Transfer we always monitor Flights and make sure we give our best to the clients in case a flights comes early or delayed.
Instant FREE quotes: You can get Price for your travel need in seconds which we called HAPPY TRAVEL; Why not check our instant fantastic Fare for your Rides .You will be amazed as we compare our prices every 3 days with local and big transport company in London to give you extra SATISFACTION. Hope you appreciate our efforts.
Guaranteed Pickups: We have introduce the new feature called DPG (Definite Pick up GUARANTEE ) For our Member this promise to Pick them from or towards AIRPORTS whatever happened on the roads or with flights ( delayed or early ).
Please note that we provide FREE child seat baby seat or booster seat as requested by the customers. We do our very best to ensure child seats are provided to the customer, but we cannot promise suitability for your child, or obtain any liability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely of the customer’s choice, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
Exciting Offers: By joining SWLM Family Member program you can get FREE journey, 5% discount and many more benefits. (Refer a friend, Book through APP, booked through website etc)
Flight Arrivals / Airport Pickups: SWLM has special built in software which always monitors flight landing times automatically. We do not make any additional charges for flight delays or flight cancellations. Your requested pick up time will be adjusted accordingly, if your flight is delayed or landing early. In case you need more time for baggage reclaim, immigration etc, it can be requested in the SWLM booking form (e.g. pick us up in 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes after the flight landing time).
It is your responsibility to inform South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs if you could not locate the driver or change of ride/plan or if you missed the Flight/ferry/cruise connections, inform us the new flight/ferry/cruise details we will change the journey date/time without any charges otherwise there will be a charge you for that journey. (Minimum £20)
We would try our best to provide the type of vehicle requested, if you are not sure what car you need please contact with us, because you may need a bigger car than you think. If car not confirmed with us the customer will be responsible for the delay.
Business Class Everyday
With ‘BUSINESS CLASS’ we have created a modern and selected VIP Service for those occasions when an ordinary taxi is not good enough. To make your journey as comfortable and relaxing as possible our BUSINESS CLASS fleet is exclusively high quality chauffeur and executive cars. They all are driven by highly experienced, professional drivers.
Areas We Cover
Airports: Heathrow airport, Gatwick airport, Stansted airport, Luton airport, London city airport, Biggin hill airport, Southend airport, Birmingham airport, Manchester airport, Bristol airport, Southampton airport, Norwich airport, Liverpool airport and Cardiff airport.
Cruise Ports: Dover cruise port, Harwich cruise port, Southampton cruise port, Portsmouth cruise port and Tilbury cruise port.
Cities: We do airport transfers to major UK cities such as Cambridge, Oxford Greater London, Ascot, Bath, Bedford, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cheltenham, Colchester, Coventry, Dorking, Dover, Eastbourne, Edinburgh, Folkestone, Goudhurst, Glasgow, Hastings, Leamington spa, Leicester, Loughborough, Manchester, Margate, Melton Mowbray, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Norwich and Nottingham. & others. Please check the quick quote for your required city
Terms & Conditions
The material contained in this website is provided for general information simply and does not constitute acceptance of any agreements that may be made. We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or from any Private Hire Vehicle bookings made on this site.
Fixed price Rides must not differ from the drivers chosen route any deviation will result in the journey reverting to a fare decided by South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs.com will decide charges after considering the extra mileage and delay instigated either by the prevailing traffic conditions or by passenger.
It is advised that you save our office phone number 02086406000/ 07702074852 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org address while you are travelling.
The driver has the right to refuse any passenger that he feels may be a threat to his vehicle or himself.
Any mistake / errors / confusion made by customer for his/her self or booking on behalf of someone else of the Private Hire Vehicle will result in a charge of a minimum of £10.00 dependent upon the severity of the fouling.
South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs cannot be held Accountable for any loss financial, Professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, because the PHV are not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, road traffic accidents or road closures or being given the wrong booking information by the customer or customer booked it online and got the booking reference but customer did not get any confirmation from etc.
Standard luggage assumes that one medium Size suitcase carry up to 23kg. Any extra luggage that the driver of Private Hire Vehicle cannot provide accommodations is the responsibility of the passenger (No luggage is allowed on the seats)
Airport ride’s needs to mention about the meeting point where both passenger and driver must agree. Failure to meet the driver at the meeting point may incur further charges such as waiting time and extra car park or otherwise, The amount to be charged in such situation will be decided by South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs (subject to a minimum of £5.00)
Cancellations can be made either by telephone on 02086406000/ 07702074852 or by email to email@example.com. (Minimum 4 hours before pick up time). In the event of cancellations the bookings by the Customer, compensation may be required from the Customer depending on the cost arrangements already made.
South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs must be notified about any changes that may occur to the reservation. If the changes are done before three hours of the reservation time, no additional charges will be applied. Any changes done within three hours of the requested time, charges may apply depending on the loss of allocated driver or the company.
South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs will prosecute any person who causes damage to any Private Hire Vehicle booked through us.
South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs reserves the right to amend, add to, delete or revise the Reviews, any advertisement and/or web page posted on the Website at the Company’s sole discretion with or without notice.
The continuous feedbacks South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs receive from you counts a lot, it helps us to improve our service and we will send Emails and text
By using this web site or by preceding the South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs booking wizard, you agree that you will not:
- Send proactively, receive, upload, download, use or reuse any information or material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights.
- Commit or encourage a criminal offence.
- Do anything which is contrary to the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and Internet standards Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus Seek unauthorized entry into back office.
- Hack into any aspect of the Service.
- Corrupt data.
- Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of the South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs Use the Service to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to Users or front-end viewers or others Send or provide any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “Spam” by email or by any other electronic means; or Send email or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities Hold South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs, liable in relation to the accuracy, reliability, availability and performance of resources accessed through the Internet which, you acknowledge, are beyond their control and are not in any way warranted or supported by the South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs. Use the service other than for your personal use, and you acknowledge that the South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs shall not in any way whatsoever be liable to you or to any third party for any business losses (including without limitation any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings or for any destruction of data) suffered in any way whatsoever by you or any third party Use the Service of South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs in a way that does not comply with the terms of any legislation or any license applicable to you or that is in any way unlawful
- South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs is not responsible for any loss or damage or stealth to the passengers’ property (i.e. goods or luggage or any other) and/ or any other financial losses caused while loading and/or unloading and/or in the vehicle or trailer operated by us or our sub-contractors or kept in South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs’s storage place /any other storage place. Although we are pleased to help you, the passenger is responsible for any valuables/ treasures. For your own safety please take travel or necessary insurance. Do not leave vehicle/goods unattended if driver away from the vehicle for any reason.
Savings and promotions and conditions:
We’re up to 45% cheaper than any minicab company. Book from 45 minutes to 3 months in advance MPV, ESTATE Cars, Saloon l cars, or anything meet you require Vans, green cars… Pay by card, Cash or Account
Get £10 discount when your friends or family member book the South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs And £7 for their 1st account job
Fixed price, no fear of extra charges (all fares come with confirmation text both customer and driver include 10 minutes waiting free)
10% student discount (we may need to ask your valid id card to confirm) 10% pensioner discount
20% on your 5th journey with us within 30 days of time period
If the journey is being cancelled 4 hours prior to the pick-up time, the payment will be fully refunded to the customer’s debit/credit card.
If the journey is being cancelled 4 hours less than the pickup time will result in a charge, which will be decided by South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs depending on the pickup distance, place, parking or other charges subject to a minimum of £15.00 the rest of the payment will be refunded to the customer’s debit/credit card.
South West London Minicabs/Taxi Minicabs services Ltd to cancel all services and provide up to 100% of the refunds (within 7 days of the original booking date), in the event of circumstances beyond their control. If a car breaks down during the journey, Royal Cars will provide an alternative with a practical time allowance.
No refunds will be given for journeys terminated part way through the hire, full fare will be due to the driver and/or invoice issued if the journey is not pre-paid.
Download Our App